- The Chambal Safari, an opportunity to explore the natural, cultural and historical heritage of the Chambal Valley.
- The century currently boasts of 242 species of resident and migratory bird species, Marsh crocodiles (muggers), gharial (gavials), eight species of turtles, and Gangetic dolphins.
- The Chambal Safari is an endeavour to acquaint visitors with a land that has retained its unique landscapes and rugged charm. The mere 77 kilometers south of Agra and the Taj Mahal, it is a world far removed from the chaotic madness of modern Indian cities. Lush green fields, remote little hamlets, majestic ruins, stark ravines, and the clear blue-green Chambal water, combined with grace and beauty of its residents to create an island of tranquility and raw natural beauty.
- Bateshwar located on the bank of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. Bateshwar is in between Agra and Etawah and is 5 km from Bah. It is an important spiritual and cultural centre for Hindus and Jains. It is known for the 101 Shiv Temple Complex. An annual religious and animal fair is also organised in the village ground area.
- The name Bateshwar is derived from the main Bateshwarnath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva (Bateshwarnath Mahadev). As per the mythology and legends, here under a marvelous Banyan tree (Bat in Sanskrit), lord Shiva took rest for some time under that tree which is still standing at that place, the place hence came to be known as Bateshwar (i.e. Bat ishwar or The banyan lord).
- The Ater Fort was built by Bhadauria King Badan Singh, Maha Singh and Bakhat Singh in the era of 1664-1668.The area is known after them as "BADHWAR". The fort is located deep inside the ravines of Chambal. Now it is in a dilapidated condition.
- It is located 35 km to the west of Bhind city. The main attractions of the fort are the 'Khooni Darwaza', Badan Singh KaMahal', 'Hathiapor', 'Raja Ka Bangla', 'Rani Ka Bangla' and 'BarahKhambaMahal'.
- Etawah Wildlife Safari Park is an upcoming drive-through wildlife safari park. The safari is coming up in Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, the hometown of Akhilesh Yadav, the incumbentChief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. The wildlife officials entrusted with this project visited Longleat Safari Park, England.
- The uniqueness of this safari lies in the fact that while at other such places the animals remain caged and the tourists move freely in the area. Similarly in Etawah Lion Safari, people will move in caged paths while the lions and other animals are seen moving freely in the jungle. The Lion Safari, which is mainly being developed to provide alternate home to Asiatic lions, which are now limited only to Gir Forests in Gujrat will also feature a Lion Breeding Centre.